About Our Website
The Go Play NW website was built using the Eleventy static site generator and tailwindcss. It is hosted and deployed via Netlify with a custom Java Event Management solution behind the scenes that handles all event bookings.
It is a heavily customized fork of the Big Bad Con website originally built by Colin Fahrion and Jerry Tidwell
- Open Sans, designed by Steve Matteson. Open Font License.
- Rokkitt, designed by Vernon Adams. Open Font License.
Most icons used throughout this website are open source from Font Awesome or Bootstrap Icons with the following notable exceptions.
- "Go Play NW" by Star West-Morgan. All rights reserved.
- "Games on Demand" by Colin Fahrion. All rights reserved.
- "Donut" by Delapouite. Available from Game-Icons.net. CC BY 3.0
- "BFM" by Star West-Morgan. All rights reserved.
- "Games in the Forest" by Star West-Morgan. All rights reserved.
- Website theme by Colin Fahrion
- Event management engine by Jerry Tidwell
- Additional website development by Jerry Tidwell and Star West-Morgan
Go Play NW Technology Team
The Go Play NW Technology Team volunteers led by the Go Play NW Technology Committee support all of Go Play NW's technology infrastructure.
Found a Bug, have a suggestion, or want to join the Technology Team?